Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm Being Swallowed by a Boa Constrictor

This week, we have had lots of reptile exhibits from the museum. The children have been sharing their knowledge of snakes and lizards and exploring camouflage. We learnt this new song today and tomorrow we will play a game where we all get 'swallowed by a boa constrictor'.

I’m being swallowed by a Boa Constrictor
I’m being swallowed by a Boa Constrictor
I’m being swallowed by a Boa Constrictor
And I don’t like it very much
Oh no, oh no, he swallowed my toe, he swallowed my toe
Oh gee, oh gee, he’s up to my knee, he’s up to my knee
Oh my, oh my, he’s up to my thigh, he’s up to my thigh
Oh fiddle, oh fiddle, he’s up to my middle, he’s up to my
middle
Oh heck, oh heck, he’s up to my neck, he’s up to my neck
Oh dread, oh dread, he’s swallowed my....GULP

No comments:

Post a Comment