Thursday, November 11, 2010

Reflection from Past Teacher

Thank you all for the wonderful day that you organised for the 40th Reunion. It was such a credit to the hard working team. The memorabilia was so well displayed and a lot of planning and research had been done for that.

Even the rain was very kind in holding off.

Geraldine & Fiona, I'm so grateful that you changed the day. I would not have wanted to miss coming back.

Judi, Linda, and Linda - you are so fortunate to be working in a lovely Kindy and there is such pride in the establishment.

Well done to all, and thank you all very much for a special day. I would like to keep in touch and hope I can see you from time to time.

Best wishes,

Heather
(The attached photo shows Kathryn on the right - who was a first day pupil, and on my left is Michelle and her daughter. Her parents were part of the original Committee (Secretary)


Heather was the Kindy's original Teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment